Plan-G v 3 for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP, FSX SP2, FS9 and X-Plane 9/10.
- Multiple Award Winning
- OpenStreetMaps interface
- Supports X-Plane 9 and 10
- Insert Snippet files and QuickSnippets into a plan
- Show multiple VOR & NDB radials
- Local KML & KMZ file support
- Aircraft performance profiles
- PDF chart viewer
- COM/NAV Radio stack
- Enhanced Quick Planner
- Online VATSIM controllers and aircraft shown on map
- English / French / German / Italian (note: manual not yet available in French or German – coming soon)
- Many more UI enhancements
Blatant plug: Buy my 5* rated novel & help keep Plan-G funded!
In a 23rd Century Britain where oil and electricity are just a distant memory, Kingsmen rule the few remaining people with a rod of iron. Sixteen year old Flick Carter has saved the life of an injured Scav. But it’s not just the Kingsmen who want to get their hands on the boy and his secrets; there are forces far more dangerous who will stop at nothing, not even murder.
Available now in paperback and for Amazon Kindle, Kobo, B&N Nook and iBooks.
Buy it for $3.99 (£2.60)
from one of these sellers:
AMAZON (p/back, ebook) Barnes & Noble (p/back)
(Note: I get a tiny commission from anything you buy via my Amazon button)
Plan-G v188.8.131.52 Pay what you like – Click on the Donate button –>
* Added new Cloudmade provider with “night” map styling.
* Can now show range of VOR/DME/NDB on the map
* Overhauled ‘Active leg’ detection
* New app icon and splash screen
* Fixed tooltips not shown for vector objects (airways, airspace, ils feathers etc)
* Fixed NZNI airstrips bgl not recognised
* Fixed South and West swapped in QuickDest options
* Fixed problem with waypoint tooltips not clearing
* Fixed error building database with some addon airports (name too long)
What They Said
Holy S&%” – Archammer, 10Minute Taxi Podcast
It’s a really nice bit of work; simple, elegant, and functional. I’m enjoying flight planning almost as much as the flying itself now.” -Bill Womack (Plum Island, Tongass Fjords developer)
This is a beautiful looking program: I hope they really continue with this …A pretty cool program: It works really well … Awesome” – FSBreak Podcast. (Hear the review on FSBreak Issue 45 – skip to 2h05 if you don’t want to listen to the whole show.)