Plan-G v3.1 for Microsoft Windows 8, 7 and Vista, FSX SP2,P3D 2.1, FS9 and X-Plane 9/10.
- Multiple Award Winning
- OpenStreetMaps interface
- Supports X-Plane 9 and 10
- Insert Snippet files and QuickSnippets into a plan
- Show multiple VOR & NDB radials
- Local KML & KMZ file support
- Aircraft performance profiles
- PDF chart viewer
- COM/NAV Radio stack
- Enhanced Quick Planner
- Online VATSIM controllers and aircraft shown on map
- English / French / German / Italian (note: manual not yet available in French or German – coming soon)
- Many more UI enhancements
Blatant plug: Buy my 5* rated novel & help keep Plan-G funded!
150 years ago, the world ended. The clouds of data that once drove humanity are gone, lost in the mists of time. But life must go on, right? And for sixteen year old Felicity Carter, that means living off the land, hunting and scavenging by day, and helping out in dad’s bar by night. Until she meets the boy that crashed a flying machine right in her back yard. And now evil men want the secret of that machine and more. Men who will stop at nothing to get it, not even murder.
Available now in paperback and for Amazon Kindle, Kobo, B&N Nook and iBooks.
Buy it for $3.99 (£2.99)
from one of these sellers:
AMAZON (p/back, ebook) Barnes & Noble (p/back)
(Note: I get a tiny commission from anything you buy via my Amazon button)
Plan-G v188.8.131.52 Pay what you like - Click on the Donate button --> :-)
PLEASE NOTE: 3.1 REQUIRES VISTA OR ABOVE. IT WILL NOT RUN ON XP. XP USERS SHOULD USE 3.0.7 (see below)
* Database support for P3D v2.1
* DotNet 4.5.1 required
* v2-style Edit Mode
* JPEG chart files supported
* Uses John Allard’s Airport Diagrams. See Mutley’s Hangar for details and chart downloads
* Lots of bug fixes (details in Read Me)
What They Said
Holy S&%” – Archammer, 10Minute Taxi Podcast
It’s a really nice bit of work; simple, elegant, and functional. I’m enjoying flight planning almost as much as the flying itself now.” -Bill Womack (Plum Island, Tongass Fjords developer)
This is a beautiful looking program: I hope they really continue with this …A pretty cool program: It works really well … Awesome” – FSBreak Podcast. (Hear the review on FSBreak Issue 45 – skip to 2h05 if you don’t want to listen to the whole show.)