Plan-G v3.0.2 Out Now!
This version is for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista and XP, FSX SP2, FS9 and X-Plane 9/10.
Plan-G can be downloaded from the forum.The program is free, but donations towards expenses are welcome.
New features in 3.0:
- OpenStreetMaps interface
- Supports X-Plane 9 and 10
- Insert Snippet files and QuickSnippets into a plan
- Show multiple VOR & NDB radials
- Local KML & KMZ file support
- Aircraft performance profiles
- PFD chart viewer
- COM/NAV Radio stack
- Enhanced Quick Planner
- Online VATSIM controllers and aircraft shown on map
- Many more UI enhancements
V2 Screenshot gallery
What They Said
"Holy S&%" - Archammer, 10Minute Taxi Podcast
"It's a really nice bit of work; simple, elegant, and functional. I'm enjoying flight planning almost as much as the flying itself now." -Bill Womack (Plum Island, Tongass Fjords developer)
"This is a beautiful looking program: I hope they really continue with this ...A pretty cool program: It works really well ... Awesome" - FSBreak Podcast. (Hear the review on FSBreak Issue 45 - skip to 2h05 if you don't want to listen to the whole show.)
|Added:||18th December 2012|